Friday, October 30, 2009

I LOVE Gollum

Gollum, from the “Lord of the ring” trilogy (I’m afraid I never read the book, only watched the movies :$), is one of the really 3D characters I like the most. & I don’t mean 3D like in Graphics :D. I mean not the kind of “black or white” (yabyad yaswed :D) guys you see on most movies.. It’s a real “human” in someway with all the bad & good urges that we goes through.
Through out the trilogy you can never say whether he’s bad or good, a victim or a devil..
I specially like this part of the movie were his “good (or may be passive) part is talking to his bad one..


Another really dear thing from the movies to my heart is “Gollum’s song” which is kinda “لسان حال ”  Gollum.. The song which is performed by Emiliana Torrini, great lyrics by Fran Walsh & magnificent music (actually I love all the trilogy music) composed by Howard Shore is taking about these urges I was talking about before, fighting on his head & through his life (or should I say ours?).. Check it, below, too :)



I just realized that both videos on YouTube have almost the same “cover pix” (one good Gollum & one bad) :D

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the opinions expressed on this blog are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer's positions, strategies or opinions.