Saturday, December 22, 2007
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Get Ready for the BIG event!
We are Launching the DotNetwork User Group at Microsoft Smart Village. Enjoy the nice sessions & the great company!
Also please check the Event Link http://www.facebook.com/event
DON'T MISS OUT!!!!
There will be buses available to take you to and from the smart village. They will be available from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM at :
1- Abdel Mone'm Ryad sq. (Super Jet Parking)
2- Naddy El sekka (in front of the club's main gate)
Check the places of the buses:
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
1. Sun and Open Source Discover how is Sun contributing to open source and find out about Sun's key open source initiatives such as NetBeans, OpenSolaris, Glassfish and OpenOffice. 2. NetBeans 6 - New & Cool This session provides an overview of new tools available in the upcoming release of NetBeans 6.0. You will see demos of new Java editor in NetBeans 6, we will demonstrate various new features of NetBeans GUI builder in action and NetBeans Profiler which helps analyze performance of Java applications. 3. Technologies for Creating Rich Internet Applications *Creating highly interactive web applications is a must today. During this session you can find out how to use different technologies to create Ajax-enabled applications to provide better user experience for end users. 4. Introduction to Swing Application Framework and Beans Binding *Swing application framework and Beans binding are new frameworks which greatly simplify desktop application development. Together with NetBeans' Matisse GUI builder you can develop desktop applications much easier than before. All features will be again demonstrated in action inside of the IDE. 5. NetBeans Mobility Pack Java is very popular by mobile applications developers. Discover what's new in NetBeans Mobility Pack, the ultimate tool for creating mobile applications. It's visual designer is not only easy to use but also very flexible and supports latest standards such as CDC and SVG.
Venue: Dar Al Defa' Al Gawy, Nozha St. Nasr City Date: November 21st, 2007 Time: 10 am.
This event is open to developers free of charge. Places are limited, so please register early. All attendees are invited to stay for lunch. All pre registered attendees will receive a free NetBeans developer pack and T-shirts.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
DotNetWork user group is a group of people who are willing to participate and aid the developers community building & enhancing their technical skills.
We want to help both undergraduates & postgraduates knowing the latest technologies, new concepts, have an eye out for the world & communicating with the rest of it. We are willing to achieve that by planning multiple events for the community & help to spread the word about .Net. The user group is preparing for its first official meeting.
We're meeting to start founding the user group. Anyone who wants to join or start participating, please attend the meeting. We will get together at the preparation meeting to discuss how we can achieve the user group goals & see who's willing to participate as a member of the administrating team (which will cost them little bit of their time & will require their commitment), we need to plan this thing to be very independent, self-sustainable & self-grown, so we need to plan it right. That's where we can help each other with :) Also bring your ideas and what do you think we can do to grow big (not fast)...
Let's invite as many people as we can, we need tons of ideas, thoughts & spirits to get this thing running! Spread the word
Date: Saturday, November 17, 2007
Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Street: 243 Ramses St. 3rd Floor, Apt.6 (After Bank of Alex)
City/Town: Cairo, Egypt
You may join the Event page on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=5532844966
Group page on facebook is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2409268236
& on Yahoo!Groups is http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dotnetworkorg
Friday, October 19, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
And the sun will set for you, The sun will set for you. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in gray, And the sun will set for you.. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in gray, And the sun will set for you.. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in gray, And the sun will set for you.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Friday, July 27, 2007
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Friday, July 20, 2007
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Student Branch team is honored to invite you, interested FCIH students, and all interested IT firms to join us in our first Job Fair at FCIH, held by FCIH IEEE Student Branch.
The day will witness the Student Branch Opening accompanied by the Job Fair where this year graduates will showcase the most recent graduation projects to be watched and evaluated.
When: Wednesday 11/ 7 / 2007 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Where: Helwan University Conference Center
For FCIH 2007 graduates:
As you are probably familiar with previous Job Fairs, our fair will allow you to showcase your graduation projects (GP) to Software houses, & IT companies, etc representatives. Not to mention, that you may submit your CVs to some of these companies, too.
You can download the registration here, take a look at it and get back with us (at the contacts mentioned below) if you would like assistance with registering or if you have any questions.
Register and show case your project, learn to present your work through real experience, gain job-related skills, enhance your resume and may be you can go back home employed!
For interested FCIH students:
Interested!!?? Come & join us and check your colleagues show case their projects, witness the Student Branch official launch, gain job-related skills, meet with representatives of a bunch of companies in the field and maybe you can go back home with an internship offer!
For interested firms:
Please check the contacts below for any inquiries about attending or sponsorship.
For any further inquiries:
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Friday, June 22, 2007
Sunday, June 17, 2007
- "Mesh fahmaaaaaaaa"
- "MAD SHOW..."
- "Why is everything so confusing? Maybe I'm just out of my mind........... Yeahe yeahe yeah!..yeahe yeah, yeahe, YYYEEEAAAHHH!!......................... I wish I could believe in something new Oh please somebody tell me it's not true"
- "Maba2etesh bafham 7'alaaaaaaas :'( :'("
- "bayza bayza :''''((((("
- "TOOOOOOOO BUSY!!! - plan of all times: "3ok we RABak yefok" :D"
- "ya mosahheel........woooow nice premaster msgs b4 Moustafa Sami :D :D"
- "Fy 2ala2 fy 2el 2awda3 2el 7alya"
- "Matlab 3ashlab"
- "Matlab project...Rabena Yostor"
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Friday, June 15, 2007
A donkey falls into a well and cannot get out. The farmer tries to get the donkey out by rope, unsuccessful in his attempt. He decides, instead, to just give up and bury the donkey in the well. As the farmer begins filling the hole with dirt, the donkey becomes depressed, realizing that all of the dirt on his shoulders and back were going to eventually bury him. He then thought of an idea: I can just shake it off and step up. Therefore, he could just die by doing nothing and getting buried, or shake the dirt off his shoulders and step up to the occasion. So when you have a problem, will you shake it off and step up or be buried?
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Friday, June 01, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Friday, May 18, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Friday, May 04, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Friday, April 06, 2007
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Saturday, March 17, 2007
On behalf of FCI-HU local IEEE Student Branch.
P.S. : Please Forward to ALL FCI-HU Mail Groups
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
What: Online Live Dialogue on Earth Threats and the Future of Space Exploration
Who: Steve Nesbitt, Associate Director of External Relations, NASA Johnson Space Center
When: Wednesday, March 21st 2007 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm GMT (3:00 pm to 4:30 pm Cairo time)
From tackling the possible dangers of Near Earth Objects to plotting future plans for space travel to the Moon, Mars, and beyond, a lot is going on at NASA during the years to come. Join us with your questions at the Health & Science page of the web portal IslamOnline.net on March 21st from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm GMT (3:00 pm to 4:30 pm Cairo time) for a Live Dialogue session with Mr. Steve Nesbitt to discuss what NASA has in store and what the future might hold for humanity in space technology and exploration. You can send your questions in advance to ScienceTech@iolteam.com.
Steve Nesbitt is Associate Director of External Relations at NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston. External Relations includes media and public relations, education and other outreach functions. He has worked in various roles at NASA since joining the Agency in 1978, including chief of the Public Services Branch and the Mission and Media Support Branch. His responsibilities have included managing media relations activities, production of NASA television, community and government relations, exhibits, internal communication and multimedia production. Steve was a Public Affairs Mission Commentator from 1981 through the early 90s, sitting in Mission Control in Houston during space flights and describing space flight activities to a public and media audience. He was commentator during the launch of the Space Shuttle Challenger in 1986 when seven astronauts lost their lives when the vehicle disintegrated after liftoff. Prior to coming to NASA, he was a newspaper reporter for the San Angelo Standard-Times and a public relations writer for Angelo State University in west Texas.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Saturday, March 03, 2007
- I love anime (animation & graphics)
- I love reading "A7mad 5aled Tawfeq"
- I've been determined to join FCI since I was in 1st year, secondary stage
- I'm the first on to join math section in my family (all my cousins joined faculty of Pharmacy, Medicine, Science)...again I was determined to join math section since 2nd year preparatory :)
- I'm not a Cairo resident, I live in Suez :) (a lot of ppl don't know that, as if it's a secret)
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Monday, February 12, 2007
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Friday, February 09, 2007
Friday, February 02, 2007
Sunday, January 28, 2007
There's no way to find out what's inside you Until you fall into the hole You dug for yourself while you slept here Too young, too selfish, too cold And when you find out what's been waiting The moment you open your eyes You'll see your true reflection The very first time in your life You cannot fight what's in you This will not be goodnight(denied) [2x] Cry to yourself Nothing will help It's to late to change what's been done You do what you've always done best You run Into the hole you fall deeper Deeper the faster you run It won't stop until you accept Accept everything that you've done You cannot fight what's in you This will not be goodnight(denied) [2x] Cry to yourself Nothing will help It's to late to change what's been done You do what you've always done best You run