- A cookie size is limited to 4096 bytes. It is not much, so cookies should be used to store small amounts of data. For larger amounts of data
- Also, number of cookies is limited to 20 per website. If you make new cookie when you already have 20 cookies, browser will delete oldest one.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
- I registered for the exam online
- So I didn't know where the "...." is the place I'm gonna take the test till I was there..
- While I was on my way, I started to feel lost
- Then I called them on the phone & told them my place (howa share3 6awel keda esmo l ba6al a7mad but I don't know the place exactly)
- The guy (on the phone) told me that I have to go back & look for some store (segad l asyo6y) on the way & that they (YAT) are exactly on the opposite side in some sort of a villa.
- I did start walking back then I ran into an old guy who asked me to help him cross the street :D
- I did help him to cross the first direction (share3 raye7 gy ba2a)
- But the middle "teletwar" had some sort of a fenced green area
- Which he couldn't jump over (@ that age)
- So we walked "me2angejen" till we found an opening in the fence so he can cross to the other side
- Then we crossed the street to the other side
- Guess what?
- I found YAT right in front of me
- Exactly in front of the fence opening :D
- L ragel kan 3amal yeshkorne em7asesny eno 3amalt 7aga gamda awe.. ma3a ene aslan 3amal agary we howa mesh mesta7mel..
- Actually ana kan na2es ashelo wagry beh 3ashan kont metsarba3 awe we howa kan mesh beyqawem kan beyegry ma3aya :D
- we 3amal yeshkorne awe.. omt oltelo ana l shokran ya 7ag.. enta l wasaltene :D
- You can never imagine how that made my mood :D
- kan na2es asma3 bells ringing & a "TADAAAAAAAA"
Generally, most of my posts are about sharing others' stuff (blog-posts, web-pages, etc) so I started to "blog" using two other things, rather than rewriting others' words:
- Google Reader (shares):
Lately, I've been using that heavily.. & even started to share it on facebook (thanks to Meligy).. the shared items are compiled by google reader in some sort of another blog. Here's the url http://www.google.com/reader/shared/06046351092935525579 . I'm not sure if it's readable by everybody (or just by my gtalk list). If you want but can't, please notify me :)
There's other stuff like wishlstr & facebook shared items (I share some of these on gReader too) but I don't update them that much.. & fortunately all the above stuff has feed (I LOVE feeds)..This is not really blogging.. but it's rather an alternative for my "Quote of the Moment" (blog-post &) gadget in my side bar that I haven't updated for so long.. This one's url is http://twitter.com/mshady
So I think your aspirin consumption will be less now :D..
Have a nice day
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Attendance is FREE =)
Note: Again (like the last 2 gathering), we are having 2 parallel tracks, but this time we have 4 sessions presented by 4 different speakers.. Waiting for your feed-back about that..
12:00 - 14:00
Applying Domain Driven Design on ASP.NET MVC
by Mohamed Meligy.
by Mostafa Mourad.
14:30 - 16:30
by Hosam Kamel.
by Hossam El-Deen M. Barakat.
Buses will be available at: Nady El-Sekka (11:00 AM - 11:30 AM)
Please be there before 11:30 coz we will leave on time.. For those who wanna keep tuned with further news about this event & other upcoming events of the dotnetwork.org user group, please check the following links:
Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=32256529483
You'd better join the above event if you have a facebook account so we can roughly estimate the attendees count..
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/group
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.. See u on the gathering ;)