Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Rune!!
We started to work in our Graduation project last sat, thu z work progress is horrible....Why??Coz we - our team & A7mad 3mr's; that's about 11 - keep on playing "rune"....just 1 of us says z letter "r" of "rune"...& suddenly all ppl says ok...& start z game including me... ...z real problem is that when IS-team rest z=they play rune...so we leave & paly with them & vice versa...which take alot of our project work time...every one when enering the flate asks if we gonna play rune ....My LORD!!....Help us!!..so leave u know..they're starting a new rune game...& calling me 2 join...salam 4 now....
(originally written on June 08 2006 - 12:39:03 AM)

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the opinions expressed on this blog are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer's positions, strategies or opinions.