Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Who am I ??
too late but a must,
ok...I'm Shady Mostafa...a computer science student at Faculty of computers & information - Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt, planet Erth ;)...mmm...I live at Suez not in Cairo,thu...oh I'm at my last year at my study..isA...:D
I really love..no adore my faculty...and find studying there enjoyabale...thu z bad things (like subjects with too many things to memorize and keep by heart...as if I would need this in my work ;))...
talking about my faculty....I joined an org held there by students and some of the teaching staff called SU (students united...not 2 b confused with z students union)....I really loved joining them....I really learnt alot from ppl there...and had lots of fun...
about my hobbies, I played basketball long long ago :'(...u know studying and not having much time or even available space to play...some times I play at z university....but that is reaaaaaaaally a rare thing....
mmm....nothing more to say for the time being...when ever I remeber anthing else to say I'll edit this entry or add a new 1...c u around soooooooooon....

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the opinions expressed on this blog are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer's positions, strategies or opinions.