Saturday, August 01, 2009

My first baby is still alive & kicking :D

Just realized, today, that a site I did a couple of years ago is still up & running till now.. The guys changed the look & feel a lot, added a blog, many other cool stuff.. But the same layout of controls, my general feel of the site (you know it different as dev from being a regular user) & probably the DB too (Don’t ask me how I knew it, I just love to believe so :P) seems intact..
Though, I worked much earlier with previous development stuff either at FCIH, (both at Faculty projects & other student activities), or even as a freelancer for sometimes, & though I didn’t do much development (it was made out of a starter kit, not from scratch), I’m really proud of that site. The fact that it was one of the first stuff I did which really made it to the real world & got used by real customers/users.. That fact made it like a first baby to me..
It really made my day today!!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the opinions expressed on this blog are my own and don't necessarily represent my employer's positions, strategies or opinions.